Bhimrao Panda Bhosale is a Professor and Head at Center for Applied Linguistics and Translation Studies, The University of Hyderabad (HCU), Hyderabad. He did his M.A and Ph.D. in English from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marthwada University, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, (India). He is the recipient of Late Professor M. N. Wankhde Award for standing first in the Order of Merit in M. A. degree in English (1987) and is the first scholar from Department of English, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University to qualify the UGC-JRF Fellowship in English (1991) and presently is working on Language Description, Discourse Analysis and Translation applying SFL theory. Further, he is also presently a member of the Advisory Committee on a Translation Project of the Writings of a Marathi author Lokshahir Anna Bhau Sathe who has written 37 novels, 12 collections of short stories, 18 folk plays and a collection of poems, ballads and lyrics and simultaneously working as a co-ordinator of English, Post Graduate Diploma in Communicative English, Distance Education, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad (2018 onwards), The University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad. He has experience of teaching and research for last 32 years at various colleges and the two universities referred above. He has delivered lectures as a resource person at various colleges, universities, orientation and refresher programmes (UGC-MHRD), and public lectures on national issues of social and political relevance. He was associated as president of associations in educational and social life at the State Level. He has guided successfully, several research scholars for M. Phil, and Ph.D. Degree in English at Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar, Marathwada University, Aurangabad, and the University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad. As an academician, he has been Co- ordinator for several times for organizing international and national seminars, workshops, and conferences, besides UGC-MHRD orientation and refresher programmes for college and University teachers. He represented several Academic Committees such as Board of studies, Peer Review Committee for academic and administrative Audit, Academic Council, and Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Writings and Speeches Publication Committee Maharashtra, 2018.
1) Systemic Functional Profile of Marathi. 2018 (Monograph of GIAN Programme under MHRD Govt. India,) Co- author Professor M.I.M Matthiessen, Polytechnic University and Hong Kong. Published by Bhimrao Bhosale, Dept. of English, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.
2) Ambedkar: The Great Mission in Making India (A Translation of Marathi Text, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkarancha Rashtra Vichar by Ramesh Patange) 2018 published by Navyuga Bharthi, Lingampally, Kacheguda, Hyderabad. January 2018.
*Papers in Journals and Books:
1) ‘Understanding Roman Jakobson’s Ideas on Linguistics and Poetic’s’ published in Asian Quarterly, An International Journal of Contemporary Issues, ISSN-2229-581X.2018.
2) ‘The Constitution of India and Social Justice’ in a book Sanvidhanache Antarang: published by Samrasta Adhyan Kendra, Mumbai 2018.
3) ‘Revaluation of Derrek Attridge’s Critique of Roman Jakobson’s Linguistics and Poetics in Retrospect’, in Modern Indian Languages and Issues in Globalization(ed), New Voices publication Aurangabad. ISBN-978-81-921877-0-9, Vol.-I: p.19-24.
4) ‘Anusuchit Jatijamatichya Hakkache Sanhrakshan’, in a book Bahuspsparshiya Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar, ISBN-978-93-85412-15-8.
5) ‘Ambedkar’s Critique of Marxism and Democracy’, Maitri Pratishthan, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkaryanchya Swapnatil Bharat, April 2016:pp41-44.
6) ‘Jinke Marma me Dharma Tha,’ published in Panchjanya, A National Journal on 125th Birth Anniversary of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar, April 2015: pp: 87-88.
7) ‘Enlightened Thinker’, published in Organiser a Journal, Revisiting Ambedkar: A Special Edition on 125th Birth Anniversary of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, April 2015: pp77-84.
8) ‘Reservations and Dr. Ambedkar,’ published in An International Journal Prdnya Sanket, ISSN-2455-0469, 2015:pp9-13.
9) ‘Bharata’s Natyashashtra: Fundamentals of Dramatics and Aesthetics’, Asian Quarterly, An International Journal of Contemporary Issues, ISSN-2229-581X, Nov.2013: pp175-183.
10) On Discourse of Women in The Waste Land, Thematics: Sahitya Anand, an international journal ISSN-2320-5075 April 2013:pp49-52.
11) ‘Aristotle’s Poetics and Bharta’s Natyashashtra: Insights into Classical Aesthetics,’ published in Thematics Indian Literatrure, an international journal ISSN-223/4865 Vol.3 Issue 1March 2013:pp4-12.
12) ‘A Postmodern Perspective on The Waste Land’, published in international journal Thematics Journal of English Criticism, ISSN-2249-5959, Vol.2February 2013:pp1-5.
13) ‘Aristotle’s Poetics: Foundation of Poetry, Art and Fine Art’, published in book New Voices, ISSN -2231-3249, Vol. II Issue-III Oct.2012:Pp.17-21.
14) ‘Cultural Criticism: Ambedkar Perspective,’ published in a book Buddha and Buddhism, ISBN-9788190976244 Oct 2010:pp100-121.